To engage in the Practice of Cosmetology, recommend Action Steps to enhance the Client experience, and support Client expectation for the end result of Hair Design, Color & Style. Achieve Business Goals through tracking, education, and continuous improvement.
Be a Daymaker! Join Central Minnesota's fastest growing salon.
Enjoy perks like same-day tip payout, retail commissions, continuing education, and friends and family discounts.
THE FUN STUFF
• We call our team members Daymakers because that's exactly what we do. Be a Daymaker for guests and each other.
• Work with friends who become family in a positive, energetic environment.
• Learn new styles and techniques with regular, in-salon education
• We know this is more than a job - it's a career. That's why we offer great pay and a benefits package you won't find at many other salons.
• Be a part of something greater. Daylily is growing and doing incredible things in Central Minnesota. Be a Daymaker.
• Must hold a current, valid License/Certification—issued by the State Board of Cosmetology to Practice such Services.
• Must provide and maintain the Required Equipment and Tools for the Job.
• Treat all clients and other team members with respect.
• Attend salon/spa meetings.
• Attend required continuing education
• Commit To Daylily Spa Salon’s Core Values, Including: Joyful, Diligent, Family Oriented, Innovative, Drive & Career Focused.
• Protect the Public’s Health, Safety and Welfare in the Practice of Esthetics.
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge, skills and abilities in the Practice of Esthetics.
• Perform Client Consultation prior to each Service
• Provide Product Recommendations and Service Recommendations throughout the Client experience
• Track and monitor attainment toward Business Goals
• Communicate with the appropriate Daylily Spa Salon Team Member(s) on a regular basis, including One-on-One AND Team Meetings
• Participate in on-going Education to continuously improve knowledge, skills and abilities
• Present an appropriate Daylily Spa Salon IMAGE at all times
To engage in the Practice of Massage Therapy, recommend Action Steps to enhance the Client experience and support the Client expectation for the end result of Relaxation and Improved Circulation. Achieve Performance Goals through tracking, education and continuous improvement.
To exceed the client’s expectations through extraordinary Customer Service, recommend Action Steps to enhance the Client experience, and support Client expectation for the end result of their session/s. Achieve Performance Goals through tracking and continuous improvement.